Thursday 31 July 2008

Im baaaack!

Ok, wow its been a while eh?


Well to start things off, now faith was awesome. I enjoy it more and more each year. But when I got home, I felt really tired and a bit sick, so you know, nothing out of the ordinary, just gave myself a day to get over it and give myself a rest, but it wouldnt go away, and Id developed a nasty cough.


Sos after 5 days of doing nothing but lieing down coughing and feeling sick, my mum decides to take me to the doctors. The doctor listens to my chest for a bit, and tells me she wants to give me some pills, and send me for a chest xray at the hospital. Nothing serious, she just wants to get it checked out.
So we go over to the hospital which is miles away and the car park costs loads, get the xray done nice and fast and the person in the xray lab says she cant look at it because shes not trained for it so its up to me whether or not to go to the A&E to get it looked at. We risk it, and dont have to wait very long there either which was great. Anyway, when we get into the office the girl gets it up on screen, and I dont see anything wrong, just looks like a chest to me. Anyway some big guy comes in and says ohh looks like pneumonia...
I thought he was joking cos I thought pneumonia was a big serious thing. Anyway my mum agreed with him and he had to wait outside another office, this time for an hour. So this other doctor looks at it, says it is pneumonia in the bottom of my right lung and I should be admitted. She gets out this massive needle and sticks it in my elbow. Didnt hurt too much, but then she had to put one in my artery in my wrist, which took about 15 attempts... agony.
I finally got admitted after having a few other needles stuck in my arms, and I get this bed in a room with 3 old guys. One guy was 99 years old, one guy was just waiting to see the doctor to go home and ended up waiting for 15 hours, and the other guy got thrown out for being too loud.
Lots of blood pressure tests and more needles later and I can go home. Two nights in the hospital and its all over. Im still a little bit tired but it'll wear off in the next few days.



Back to the design side of this blog and I have a box project for university going which Ill tell you more about when I know what Im doing, and a tshirt design involved pot noodles. Heres the sketch, i'll show you more in a few days.

No comments: