Friday 18 July 2008

Away for a week!

Ok, well since Im going camping for a week I thought Id leave you with what I want my guitar to look like when Im finally done with it. Im going camping in staffordshire for now faith 08, which is basically where all the churches from all over the country that are within our err, group? I dont know, anyway all the churches from all over the country go and camp out at this place and have a great time meeting everyone from all over. Lots of barbeques, lots of football, late night poker (I hope to win this year, was pretty disappointed at my 5th place last year) and just having a generally great time.
Currently Ive sanded down the rough patches on my guitar and I need to buy some more paint to go over them and then Ill need some black paint for the neck. Im not sure about whether to have a white or black head, but I like the black neck atleast. Hopefully in the future when I get some more money I can really customise it with different tuners and machineheads (The bits that control the volume and tone, and the bits you tighten the strings with)

No comments: