Thursday 17 July 2008

The finished skull!

Ok, so the skull has been finished, and I stuck it up for voting at emptees, and I got 5 loves! Basically, a love is where someone who is viewing your shirt can click this little button and says they love your shirt, and although 5 isnt many, especially compared to the most loved shirt which has near 200, its the most Ive ever gotten on a shirt lol. So here's what it ended up with.
I wasnt sure about the final colours, but Im really liking having cmyk on my shirts so if the skull was a natural colour, it had to be on a black shirt.




My guitar came along nicely too, I sprayed it yesterday, and for only my 2nd time spray painting something it came out very nice. I did the back of the body first, and then left it for just over an hour and flipped it over to do the front, but as I was doing the front I had to do the sides too and the paint ran down the sides and stuck the guitar to the plastic sheet I was doing it on which took a bit of the paint off when I picked it up, but I was always going to do a second or third coat anyway. Check out the pictures!









































No comments: