Monday 14 July 2008

My first blog!

Yep, thats right. Ive finally gotten myself one of these things... basically here I'll be updating it with things Im drawing right now, things I want to draw, things I want to draw with, people Im working with, people I want to work with and any other kind of random information I think one person out there might be interested in knowing.

So to kick off, I had this idea for a t-shirt for my friends tshirt line Mess up Clothing. You can check these guys out at their myspace, or just go straight to their shop and start spending!

Oh yea, heres the drawing, and Ill get back to you in a few days with how its coming along!

Im also currently in the middle of customising my bass guitar, so Ill keep you guys up to date with that and some pictures. So far Ive just sanded the body down, next I need to sand the neck down and get rid of all the varnish that was on it so I can paint it. Im probably just going to paint it white and then draw on it with a permanent marker, then I may or may not put a coat of varnish on it so it doesnt get wrecked.

Bye for now
-Matt

No comments: