Wednesday 13 August 2008

Back again?

Yep, only a few weeks in and Im slipping already lol. Ill try and update more often, but its the holidays, and the only thing on my mind is... not much really. Anyway, few little updates, I got a lot of money from my grandad for my 18th in June, and decided Id spend it on a tablet, and some ram for my laptop. It runs very slowly with only 1GB and vista. So I ordered a pair of GB's and now have 2Gb, and its running very nicely indeed. The tablet, was £60 from amazon, its the thinnest tablet available, but I got it because it was the only one I could find in my price range.

My friend Eric who owns Linty Fresh brought out a new tshirt recently, but when they came back from the printers, the prints were messed up on some of them, so he was maybe still is, off loading them and all you had to do was pay for shipping. Being such a big fan of LF, I snatched one up and it arrived today. I honestly dont know whats wrong with it. The colour is a bit grey rather than white, but its still an awesome tshirt. Check his store out, theres something there for everyone.

Over the past few days/weeks Ive been having so much spare time on my hands that Ive kinda gotten back into photoshopping cars. Basically, its where you get a picture of a car, and modify it using photoshop. Heres one I did recently, and one Im working on with all the guidelines all over it.

My brother came round on friday, to pick up some clothes he'd ordered, I still have no idea why he puts his shipping address as my house. Anyway, out of it I got a free Liverpool shirt which was too small for him, and a job! He works for a recruitment company that gets people to work on the food stands at Wembley. Not a very glamorous job, but he does it, so why cant I? Anyway, we went over to a town near where I live to sign up with the agency and they wanted me to work on Sunday for the Community Shield. So to get picked up I had to go to my brothers saturday night, but he had a poker game on so I went to that, lost unfortunately, but he won so he bought me my breakfast the morning after... or should I say 3 hours later. Yep, the game finished at 2 in the morning, and we had to be up at 5 to go to work. Not good for me when Id been used to having the biggest lie-in ever. Anyway, it was all worth it when we got there. The place, is absolutely amazing. I wont bore you with how my day went, just leave you with some pictures I got while I was there.



No comments: